Monday, December 17, 2012

Moose Storytime

School-Age Storytime

Books:
Moosetache by Margie Palatini
  The kids enjoyed this book, the illustrations of the moose with the moosetache were pretty funny. It also has good inspiration for crafts.

Z is for Moose by Kelly Bingham
   I had to do a little explaining before I started this book to set the scene, but once the kids knew what was going on they liked the story.

Making the Moose Out of Life by Nicholas Oldland
   This one has a few jokes that are over their heads but they seemed to enjoy the story.

Duck, Duck, Moose by Dave Horowitz
   I didn't really like this one but I read it anyway and, go figure, the kids loved it. One little boy begged to check it out after storytime.

This Moose Belongs to Me by Oliver Jeffers
   I ran out of time and didn't get to read this book but I love, love, love the illustrations.

Craft:
Moose with yarn moosetache.

No comments: